Purpose and scope
At Exar Wellbeing, we are committed to protecting the privacy of our clients and website visitors.
Information we collect
We collect information to provide better services to all our users. The types of personal information we collect include:
- Contact Information: Such as your name, email address, and telephone number, which you provide when making an enquiry or referral through our website.
- Health Information: Pertinent details related to the therapeutic services you seek, including any special educational needs or disabilities (SEND) information you choose to share with us.
- Website Usage Information: Details of your visits to our website, including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs, and other communication data.
How we use your information
We use the information we collect from you to:
- Process referrals and enquiries for our therapeutic services.
- Provide you with information, products, or services that you request from us.
- Notify you about changes to our services.
- Ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer or mobile device.
Sharing your information
We do not share your personal information with third parties except as required by law or with your explicit consent.
When necessary, information may be shared with trusted partners to provide the services you have requested, under the condition that these parties agree to keep this information confidential.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure.
To prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Under GDPR, you have various rights in relation to your personal data. These include the right to:
- Access the personal information we hold about you.
- Request the correction of incorrect information we hold about you.
- Request the deletion of your personal information.
- Object to processing of your personal information.
- Request the restriction of processing of your personal information.
- Request the transfer of your personal information to another party.
This policy was last reviewed on: January 2024
Next review date: January 2025